Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
When you stay at Hotel Lidomare in Amalfi, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Cloister of Paradise and Cathedral of Amalfi. This hotel is within close proximity of Cattedrale di Sant’Andrea and Grotta dello Smeraldo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax applies from 1st April to 2nd November. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays over 4 days. Guests exempted from this tax include residents of Amalfi, children under 10 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy