Hotel Live Artex
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Live Artex
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Live Artex places you in the heart of Osaka, minutes from Osaka International House Foundation and close to Osaka Castle. This hotel is within close proximity of National Bunraku Theater and Kuromon Ichiba Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Jetted bathtub
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.