Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Lützow places you in the heart of Berlin, minutes from Bauhaus Archive and close to Reichstag Building. This hotel is close to Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Stay in one of 72 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 5167 square feet (480 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Meeting rooms 3
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Conference space size (meters) - 480
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 5167
- Luggage storage
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy