Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Meeting in Rome (Cinecitta), you'll be close to University of Rome Tor Vergata. This hotel is within the vicinity of Happio and Museum of Roman Civilization.
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Rome? This hotel has 646 square feet (60 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in common areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Roll-in shower
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- In-room accessibility
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Premium TV channels
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 12 per room (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy