Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Metropolitan places you in the heart of Berlin, convenient to Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Brandenburg Gate. This hotel is close to Reichstag Building and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Stay in one of 76 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and laptop-compatible safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1900
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy