Hotel Milano Scala
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Milano Scala
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Milano Scala places you in the heart of Milan, walking distance from Teatro alla Scala and Teatro alla Scala Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Pinacoteca di Brera and La Scala.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has 969 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Year Built 2010
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 969
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Free reception
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Laundry facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Television in common areas
- Free bottled water
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Down comforter
- Free toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy