Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Millennium in Manaus (Chapada), you'll be convenient to Parque Ecologico Januari and Amazon Arena. This hotel is within close proximity of Amazonia Shopping Mall and Amazonas Shopping.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private lanais. 42-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Accessible bathroom
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 55 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: BRL 8.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy