Hotel Monterey Okinawa Spa & Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Monterey Okinawa Spa & Resort
About the hotel
Located in Onna, Hotel Monterey Okinawa Spa & Resort is by the ocean, minutes from Tiger Beach, and close to Nakadomari Site. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Blue Cave and Cape Maeda.
Make yourself at home in one of the 339 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Onna? This hotel has facilities measuring 5059 square feet (470 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 470
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Shopping on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Children's club
- Grocery/convenience store
- Beach towels
- Designated smoking areas
- Full-service spa
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Poolside bar
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Children's pool
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 339
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space size (feet) - 5059
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub only
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2310 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1500 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 06 January 2016 to 08 January 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool