Hotel MyStays Otemae
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel MyStays Otemae
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel MyStays Otemae in Osaka (Osaka Castle), you'll be convenient to Osaka Museum of History and Osaka Castle. This hotel is within close proximity of Osaka Castle Museum and Nakanoshima Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel MyStays Otemae.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Osaka? This hotel features 0 square feet (0 square meters) of event facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1985
- Number of floors - 11
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 11 October 2016 to 10 November 2016 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: