Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Nautilus places you in the heart of Rome, minutes from Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Basilica. This hotel is within close proximity of Tiber River and Vatican Museums.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.