Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Nautilus places you in the heart of Rome, minutes from Tribunale Ordinario di Roma and close to St. Peter's Basilica. This hotel is close to Roman Forum and Colosseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Digital TV service
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 7 April 2014 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue