Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay in Urayasu (Maihama), you'll be minutes from Tokyo DisneySea® and Disneyland® Tokyo. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Ikspiari and Urayasu Sports Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch plasma televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs, a health club, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 12
- Coffee shop or café
- Year Built 1988
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Indoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Plasma TV
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3200 for adults and JPY 1550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 830 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 420 (one way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2600 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy