Hotel Okura Tokyo
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Okura Tokyo
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Okura Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Minato, convenient to National Diet Building and Tokyo Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Tokyo Imperial Palace and Meiji Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 381 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Minato? This hotel features 11152 square feet (1036 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 11152
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1962
- Computer station
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3564 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 5940 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy