Hotel On St Georges
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel On St Georges
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel On St Georges, you'll be centrally located in Cape Town, steps from Africa Centre and minutes from St. Georges Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Greenmarket Square and Pan African Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Detached private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 5 km.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Free valet parking
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1966
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Separate bedroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 300.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during August, September, October, November, December, and January:
- Dining venue