Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Ornato in Milan (Niguarda), you'll be close to Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital and Corso Como. This hotel is within close proximity of Teatro Sala Fontana and University of Milano-Bicocca.
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy