Hotel Osaka Bay Tower
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Osaka Bay Tower
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Osaka Bay Tower, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, convenient to Osaka Dome and Osaka Takoyaki Museum. This 4-star hotel is close to Legoland Discovery Center and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 383 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 383
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1993
- Number of floors - 51
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- In-room massage available
- LED TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Digital TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2376 for adults and JPY 1458 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.