Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel ParkHills in Biei, you'll be in a national park and minutes from Shirahige Falls, and close to Tokachidake Bogakudai Observation Tower. This hotel is within the region of Fukiage Onsen and Shikisai no Oka.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with single sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in a garden view. Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Indoor pool
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1989
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 3150
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy