Hotel Pierre Milano
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Pierre Milano
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Pierre Milano places you in the heart of Milan, walking distance from Basilica di San Vincenzo in Prato and Columns of San Lorenzo. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Basilica di Sant'Ambrogio and Basilica di San Lorenzo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Milan? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 04 August 2017 to 27 August 2017 (dates subject to change). The property is closed between 06 August and 28 July.