Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Puertas De Cartagena
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Puertas De Cartagena in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), you'll be minutes from Santo Toribio Church and Puerta del Reloj. This hotel is within close proximity of Simon Bolivar House and Museum and University of Cartagena.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2006
- Free reception
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy