Arcadia Grand Hotel Dortmund
Select your stay dates to check availability
Arcadia Grand Hotel Dortmund
About the hotel
Arcadia Grand Hotel Dortmund is centrally located in Dortmund, walking distance from Westfalenhallen and close to Signal Iduna Park. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Helmut-Koernig-Halle and Westfalenpark Dortmund.
Make yourself at home in one of the 219 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Dortmund? This hotel has 8805 square feet (818 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 8805
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 13
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Spa tub
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 818
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1995
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Separate sitting area
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 25 per day
- A 7.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Business travelers may be exempt from the Dortmund city tax and may contact the property for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy