Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Hakone (Lake Ashi), HOTEL RaKuun is minutes from Buddhist Stoneworks at Motohakone and Kofukuin Temple. This hotel is within close proximity of Tamamura Toyoo Life Art Museum and Narukawa Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Free long-term parking
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy