Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Bonito, Hotel Refugio is minutes from Bonito Central Square and Lobo Guara Bike Adventure. This hotel is within close proximity of Jiboia Project and Rio Sucuri.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request rollaway/extra beds (surcharge).
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. Additional amenities at this hotel include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Billiards or pool table
- Free breakfast
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 30.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy