Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Refúgio in Maceio (Pajucara), you'll be minutes from Pajucara Beach and close to Handicraft Fair. This hotel is within close proximity of Ruth Cardoso Exposition and Cultural Center and Museum of Image and Sound.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2014
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- In-room accessibility
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 24
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Room service (24 hours)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 80 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy