Hotel Regatta Cartagena
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Regatta Cartagena
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Regatta Cartagena in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be minutes from Rio Cartagena Casino and close to Puerta del Reloj. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a Tempur-Pedic bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Beach towels
- Meeting rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Full-service spa
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free valet parking
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1998
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 23
- 24-hour front desk
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- First-run movies
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: COP 17.500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy