Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Rialto, you'll be centrally located in Venice, steps from Rialto Bridge and San Salvador Church. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Goldoni's House and Teatro Malibran.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, and March:
- One of the dining venues