Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Rössli, you'll be centrally located in Zurich, steps from Grossmuenster and Wasserkirche. This hotel is within close proximity of Helmhaus and Charles Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1400
- Number of floors - 6
- Free breakfast
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy