Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
About the hotel
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo is in the heart of Tokyo, walking distance from Bank of Japan and Mitsui Memorial Museum. This hotel is close to Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 135 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet are provided to keep you connected, along with LCD televisions for entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free newspaper
- DVD player
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- In-room computer
- Individually furnished
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy