Hotel San Lucas
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel San Lucas
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel San Lucas in Gramado (Carniel), you'll be minutes from Super Carros and close to Mini Mundo. This hotel is within close proximity of Harley Motor Show and Dreamland Wax Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as ceiling fans and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Year Built 2000
- Number of floors - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy