Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Yamanouchi, Hotel Selan is in the mountains and close to Ryuoo Ski Park and Kijimadairayamabikonooka Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Yumiya Shrine and Nishimiya Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Selan. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 60
- In-room accessibility
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour front desk
- Ski storage
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy