Hotel Sercotel Richmond Suites
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Sercotel Richmond Suites
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Sercotel Richmond Suites in Bogota (Chico), you'll be minutes from Virrey Park and La Castellana National Theater. This family-friendly aparthotel is within close proximity of Clinica del Country and Rockefeller Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your bed comes with down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco aparthotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the aparthotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bogota? This aparthotel has 75 square feet (7 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Wedding services
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free wired Internet
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Designated smoking areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Turndown service
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Down comforter
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room massage available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sofa bed size queen
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Pillow menu
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 50000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: COP 60000 per night
- Pet fee: COP 70000 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 16 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy