Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Centrally located in Chatel-Guyon, Hotel Splendid is convenient to Chateau de Chazeron and Mozac Abbey. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Church of Notre-Dame-du-Marthuret and Musee Regional d'Auvergne.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 87 guestrooms, featuring private pools and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Splendid. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Chatel-Guyon? This hotel has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspaper
- Bathtub or shower
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Private pool
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.