Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Tiziano in Venice (Dorsoduro), you'll be minutes from Maritime Station and Church of San Sebastiano. This hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Concierge services
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy