Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Venetia in Aegina (Perdhika), you'll be within the vicinity of Monastery of Saint Nectarios and Archaeological Museum of Aegina. This hotel is within the vicinity of Chalikiada Beach and Christos Kapralos Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy