Ramada Sofia City Center
Select your stay dates to check availability
Ramada Sofia City Center
About the hotel
A stay at Ramada Sofia City Center places you in the heart of Sofia, convenient to Central Sofia Market Hall and Church of St. George. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Banya Basha Mosque and Sofia Public Mineral Baths.
Make yourself at home in one of the 601 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sofia? This hotel has 1960 square feet (182 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's pool
- Shopping on site
- Conference space size (meters) - 182
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Conference space size (feet) - 1960
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Meeting rooms 10
- Steam room
- Hair salon
- Business center
- Year Built 1986
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 9 per person (one way)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 35
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.56 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy