Red Hall Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Red Hall Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Red Hall Hotel in Bury (Ramsbottom), you'll be convenient to Peel Monument and Burrs Activity Centre. This hotel is within close proximity of The Rock and Bury Transport Museum.
Stay in one of 37 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Meeting rooms 3
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- In-room accessibility
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Electric kettle
- Free toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually furnished
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Free local calls
- Digital TV service
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy