Red Inn Court
Select your stay dates to check availability
Red Inn Court
About the hotel
With a stay at Red Inn Court, you'll be centrally located in Penang, steps from Goddess of Mercy Temple and St. George's Church. This hostel is within close proximity of Kuan Yin Teng and Queen Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and bidets. Conveniences include ceiling fans, housekeeping is provided once per stay, and refrigerators can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free WiFi
- Shared accommodations
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Refrigerator (on request)
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy