Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Methven, Redwood Lodge is in the mountains and within the region of Awa Awa Rata Reserve and Mount Hutt Skifield. This ski guesthouse is within the region of Washpen Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional amenities at this guesthouse include ski storage, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, laundry facilities, and a library.
- Year Built 1985
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Ski storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Free parking nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Limited housekeeping
- Shared/communal kitchen
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy