Travel to your Golden Racecation!
Celebrate the special 40th edition of Gold Coast Marathon and run for the good times on 30 June –1 July 2018 on beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland. This world class international marathon has a flat, fast and scenic course results in 60% of participants achieving personal best times each year.
Then pamper yourself by staying longer to relax and discover more in Queensland, Australia’s 2nd largest state. It is packed with full of beautiful destinations to visit and explore; whether it’s the resorts of the Gold Coast, the natural beauty of the Whitsundays islands, urban city in Brisbane or the natural wonder of Great Barrier Reef or Cairns. Relax and enjoy your stay in Queensland.
From 9 Mar to 29 Jun 2018, make flight bookings (departing HK return tickets) to Gold Coast, Cairns or Brisbane with single transaction of HK$3,000 or above and enter coupon code “TEQ300” on checkout page, you will enjoy $300 discount instantly.
Coupon Code : TEQ300 (quota: 200)
Suggested things to do
2018 Gold Coast Marathon
Date : 30 June - 1 July 2018
Races : Gold Coast Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, ASICS Half Marathon, Wheelchair 15km, Southern Cross University 10km Run, Gold Coast Airport Fun Run, Garmin 4km Junior Dash and Garmin 2km Junior Dash
Link : www.goldcoastmarathon.com.au
All flight prices indicated exclude taxes and surcharges and subject to flight availability.
Prices are based on search performed on 8 Mar 2018.
Things to do in Queensland
It's a holiday destination of wonderful contrasts. From the sophistication of Main Beach, the glamour of Surfers Paradise, to the quiet beachside towns and World Heritage listed rainforests of the hinterland... the Gold Coast is teeming with holiday options. Add this to the non-stop energy of the theme parks and a 70 km coastline with more than 40 patrolled beaches, and you've got an idyllic holiday destination.
Take a leisurely stroll along the Coolum Boardwalk for sensational coastal views and the chance to glimpse migrating whales (June to November). Alternatively, Caloundra's Coastal Walk is an inviting stretch that links the city’s gorgeous beaches and is dotted with enticing cafés.
Warner Bros. Movie World
Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun as you meet your favourite stars and super-heroes and experience the exhilaration of world-class adventure rides and movie attractions at Warner Bros. Movie World.
Dive amongst the Tangalooma wrecks off Moreton Island. The highlight is the opportunity to hand feed one of the wild bottlenose dolphins that visit the shores each evening at sunset. Underneath the surface, you’ll find wobbegongs, trevally, kingfish yellowtail and all sorts of tropical fish.
Sunlover Reef Cruises
Take the Sunlover Reef cruise to explore the world's natural heritage Great Barrier Reef. On the floating floor of the Moor Reef, enjoy the stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef, enjoy the colorful coral reefs and close contact with more than 10,000 kinds of marine life. You can also enjoy a variety of water activities on the floating platform, including snorkeling, glass bottom boat, semi-submarine, submarine viewing platform, coral reef touch, scuba diving, tour guide snorkeling tour and submarine walk.
Whitehaven Beach is a pristine, award winning beach on Whitsunday Island, the largest of the 74 islands in the Whitsundays. Whitehaven Beach stretches over seven kilometers and boasts brilliant white silica sand that is among the purest in the world. Sink your feet into the sand and wade into the warm waves that gently lap the shore and you'll soon realize why people come here from all over the world.
Flight Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Offer applies to the first 200 successful flight bookings on roundtrip to Gold coast, Cairns or Brisbane, made between 9 Mar and 29 Jun 2018 only.
- $300 discount can be applied on flight bookings with single transaction of HK$3,000 or above, by entering “TEQ300” into the Coupon Code field in the check-out page and clicking “Apply Now” button. Transaction amount includes flight fare, taxes, and surcharges.
- The Offer is subject to flight availability.
- The Offer does not apply to booking packages via ZUJI (zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages), nor to one-way or multi-city (open-jaw) journeys.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Use of coupon code is bound by terms and conditions. Please click here for details.
- If Customers wish to change a booking made using a Coupon Code after the Booking Period, Customers may be required to repay the amount that ZUJI contributed towards to the Customers’ booking as well as any other fees or charges that apply to the charge.
- If cardholders have cancelled any related transaction which had been included in calculating the transaction after the receipt of the discount, ZUJI reserve the right to debit the discount from the cardholders’ credit card account without further notice.
- In case of any fraud / fraudulent, or the related transaction does not fulfill all promotion requirements, ZUJI has the right to debit the value of the coupon code discount and a HK$300 administration fee from the Cardholder’s credit card account without further notice.
- ZUJI reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, ZUJI reserve the right to make the final judgment and the decision of ZUJI shall be final.