ZUJI x American Express bring you around the world
30,000 American Express Membership Rewards® Points for FREE air ticket
Every Monday from 1 Aug till 30 Sep 2017, eligible American Express Cardmembers can redeem free air ticket (tax excluded) by 30,000 American Express Membership Rewards® Points! ZUJI will announce the destination of the free ticket redemption every 2 weeks ahead and the departure dates every Monday. Registration will start from Mondays at 10:00 am. eligible American Express Cardmembers will receive confirmation emails for redemption after registration. Free tickets are limited to 100 every round and in first come first served basis, stay tune!
- Reveals departure dates
- Registration starts
- eligible American Express Cardmembers receive confirmation emails (with redemption code)
- Members enter the redemption code in ZUJI website (desktop only) and redeem the free tickets. (See below)
- Choose the provided departure dates to search the air tickets, select the ticket marked with “Amex 30,000 Rewards Points Redemption”
- Enter the redemption code provided in the confirmation email on the Checkout page, click “Apply Now” and complete the transaction by paying the tax in order to redeem the air ticket.
Register Here to get air ticket!
Eligible American Express® Cards
Membership Rewards® Turbo Program enrollees
Please fill in the form below for Seattle air ticket redemption. Every submission can redeem for ONE air ticket only. Please make sure you have enough American Express Membership Rewards® Points before submission.
*Every American Express Cardmember can redeem 2 free tickets in one round only.
*Redemption is for round-trip tickets Hong Kong to designated destinations on designated departure dates only.
*Once registration is accepted, related American Express Membership Rewards® Points will be deducted and will not be refunded even air ticket(s) has not been redeemed.
*Please check all the mailboxes of your email address, including Junk box when receiving redemption emails.
Terms & Conditions:
- Redemption quotas for every round apply to the first 100 successful registrations only, in first come first served basis.
- Every form submission can apply to redeem 1 air ticket only.
- Every American Express Cardmember can redeem 2 air tickets in one round only.
- Only American Express Cardmembers who hold American Express Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) (“Eligible Cards”) are eligible to participate in this redemption program. The US Dollar Card, American Express Corporate Card, American Express Business Travel Account, and Corporate Purchasing Card, cards bearing the American Express name, brand or logo issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co Ltd, DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong and all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong and supplementary cardmembers are not eligible to participate in the redemption program.
- An auto notification email will be sent after registration, it is not a confirmation email of successful redemption. Eligible American Express Cardmembers will receive another confirmation email with redemption code and redemption details.
- Air tickets redeemed are economy class adult round-trip tickets only.
- Cancellation of the tickets is not allowed and no changes can be made once redeemed.
- Air tickets are non-reroutable, non-transferable and non-refundable once tickets are redeemed.
- Redemption is subject to flight availability and seats are limited on every designated departure date. Redemption is in first come first served basis. American Express Membership Rewards® Points cannot be refunded even if you cannot get a seat on your desirable departure date. ZUJI and American Express cannot guarantee seat availability on your selected departure date.
- American Express Cardmembers should make sure enough American Express Membership Rewards® Points in their account (30,000 points for each air ticket) before registration. Rewards points cannot be refunded once registration is accepted and even no redemption is made.
- If redemption is not completed within the designated redemption period (Refer to Table 1), registration and right to redeem free air tickets will be forfeited.
- Taxes and surcharges are excluded and should be settled by eligible American Express Cards, otherwise, ZUJI reserves the right to charge your credit card account for the value of the redeemed air tickets and a HK$250 administration fee, and cancel your booking without further notice.
- Each redemption code can be used for redeeming one air ticket for a designated destination and departure dates once only.
- Redemption codes can only apply to air tickets marked with “Amex 30,000 Rewards Points Redemption” only.
- The redemption codes apply to Hong Kong to designated destinations round-trip tickets only and does not apply to bookings on packages (zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages), one-way or multi-city (open-jaw) journeys.
- The redemption codes cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The redemption codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers.
- All other general terms & conditions apply. For details, please visit: (zuji.com.hk/en-hk/general/terms-and-conditions)
- If eligible American Express Cardmembers do not receive any emails within the designated period, please contact ZUJI Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline at 800 938 600 for assistance. Otherwise, the redemption offer will be forfeited.
- Redemption can be done in desktop version of ZUJI website only. Otherwise, ZUJI reserves the right to charge your credit card account for the value of the redeemed air tickets and a HK$250 administration fee, and cancel your booking without further notice.
- Any improper use of redemption codes including but not limited to publication or selling of the redemption code is prohibited. ZUJI reserves the right to charge your credit card account for the value of the redeemed air tickets and a HK$250 administration fee, and cancel your booking without further notice.
- In case of any frauds, or the related transaction does not fulfill all promotion requirements, ZUJI reserves the right to debit value of the redeemed air tickets and a HK$250 administration fee from the Cardmember’s Card account and cancel your booking without further notice.
- ZUJI is solely responsible for the products and any services in connection with the products which are provided to Eligible Cardmembers. American Express is not the provider of any of the products and/or any services in connection with the products and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Products.
- The Card account must be valid and in good financial standing at the time of the Offer apply; otherwise the Offer will be forfeited.
- The redemption offers are not open to ZUJI and AMEX staff or any of their immediate family members.
- American Express and ZUJI reserve the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, American Express and ZUJI reserve the right to make the final judgment and the decision of American Express and ZUJI shall be final.
- In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.