American Express Cardmembers Exclusively Enjoy up to HK$500 Instant Flight Discount
From 17 Oct until 30 Nov, 2016, American Express Cardmembers can enjoy up to HK$500 instant discount on their flight bookings, by entering designated coupon code on the Checkout page.
Enter designated coupon code on the Checkout page, click “Apply Code”, and complete the payment with your American Express Card to enjoy the offer:
Apply this Coupon Code to enjoy HK$500 instant discount on each flight booking
Apply this Coupon Code to enjoy HK$200 instant discount on each flight booking
If the transaction is not settled by eligible American Express Cards, Zuji has the right to charge your credit card account for the amount of the coupon code discount and a HK$250 administration fee without further notice.
All flight prices indicated exclude taxes and surcharges and subject to flight availability.
Prices are based on search performed on 16 Oct 2016.
Sales Period: From 17 Oct till 30 Nov 2016
Travel period: From 17 Oct till 31 Dec 2017
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Amex x Zuji Promotion: Flight offers mention in Clause 3 are valid for flight booking only at Zuji (“Offer”) within the period from October 17, 2016 at 12:01am to end of November 30, 2016 at 11:59pm, Hong Kong Standard Time, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- To enjoy the Offer, payment must be made with eligible American Express® Cards. Only American Express Cardmembers who hold American Express Cards issued in Hong Kong by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) (“Eligible Cards”) are eligible to participate in this Promotion. The US Dollar Card, American Express Corporate Card, American Express Business Travel Account, and Corporate Purchasing Card, cards bearing the American Express name, brand or logo issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co Ltd, DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited or Citibank (Hong Kong) Limited in Hong Kong and all American Express Cards issued outside of Hong Kong are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The promotion is applicable to Zuji’s Hong Kong website (www.zuji.com.hk) or mobile application within the Promotion Period, Cardmembers of Eligible Cards can enjoy below offers on flight tickets booking:
Long-haul flights offer
Cardmembers can enjoy instant HK$500 discount on flight tickets booking with transaction amount HK$5,000 or above (per single transaction), enter coupon code “AEHKLH500Q4” into the Coupon Code field in the check-out section of the website, click “Apply Now” button and settle payment with Eligible Cards used for the online booking. Transaction amount includes flight fare, taxes, and surcharges. If a booking includes both long-haul and short-haul flights, Cardmembers must enter the coupon code “AEHKLH500Q4” to enjoy instant HK$500 discount.
Short-haul flights offer
Cardmembers can enjoy instant HK$200 discount on flight tickets booking with transaction amount HK$2,000 or above (per single transaction), enter coupon code “AEHKSH200Q4” into the Coupon Code field in the check-out section of the website, click “Apply Now” button and settle payment with Eligible Cards used for the online booking. Transaction amount includes flight fare, taxes, and surcharges.
- Short-haul flights include all Asia destinations; Long-haul flights include all Europe, North America, South America, Africa and Oceania destinations.
- The Offer is applicable to round trip flights departing from Hong Kong only.
- The Offer is subject to flight availability.
- The Offer does not apply to reservations from specified low-cost airlines, including Tigerair Australia, Jetstar Airways, Virgin Australia International Airlines, Jetstar Asia Airways, Jetstar Pacific Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Air Jamaica, Scoot, Mandala Airlines, Cebgo, Tigerair Taiwan, Tiger Airways.
- The Offer does not apply to booking packages via Zuji (www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages), nor to one-way or multi-city (open-jaw) journeys.
- The Offer cannot be used for any booking previously made beyond Promotion Period.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- The Card account must be valid and in good financial standing at the time of the Offer apply; otherwise the Offer will be forfeited. Improper use of the Offer including but not limited to publication or selling of the Offer is prohibited.
- If Cardmembers have cancelled any related transaction which had been included in calculating the transaction after the receipt of the discount, Zuji has the right to debit the discount from the Cardmember’s Card account without further notice.
- If the transaction is not settled by the eligible American Express Cards, Zuji has the right to debit the value of the coupon code discount and a HK$250 administration fee from the Cardmember’s Card account without further notice.
- In case of any fraud / fraudulent, or the related transaction does not fulfill all promotion requirements, Zuji has the right to debit the value of the coupon code discount and a HK$250 administration fee from the Cardmember’s Card account without further notice.
- Zuji is solely responsible for the products and any services in connection with the products which are provided to Eligible Cardmembers. American Express is not the provider of any of the products and/or any services in connection with the products and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Products.
- Use of coupon code is bound by terms and conditions. For details, please visit: (www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/about-us/coupon-codes/)
- All other general terms & conditions apply. For details, please visit: (www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/general/terms-and-conditions)
- For any enquiries, please reach out to Zuji Hong Kong Sale Hotline at 800 938 600.
- American Express and Zuji reserve the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, American Express and Zuji reserve the right to make the final judgment and the decision of American Express and Zuji shall be final.
- In case of any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.