ZUJI X BEA Credit Card: HK$500 off on Flights Tickets & 8% off on Hotel bookings
From 1 Nov till 31 Dec 2018, BEA Credit Card Customers can now enjoy HK$500 instant discount on single net transaction of HK$5,000 or above on flight booking. (Quota: 2,800) Also, Customers can enjoy 8% off discount on Hotel bookings, with no quota limit.
Customers can enjoy the offers by entering the following designated coupon codes on the Checkout page. Don’t miss your chance to BOOK NOW before the quota is full!
Flight: HK$500 discount on single net transaction of HK$5,000 or above
Hotel: 8% off
- The Offer runs from 1 Nov to 31 Dec,2018 (the “Promotional Period”). The travel period runs from 3 Nov, 2018 to 31 Aug, 2019.
- Applies to the first 2,800 successful bookings only.
- Applies to flights departing from Hong Kong only.
- The Offer does not apply to reservations with specified airlines, including HK Express, Hong Kong Airlines, Tigerair Australia, Jetstar Airways, Virgin Australia International Airlines, Jetstar Asia Airways, Jetstar Pacific Airlines, Jetstar Japan, Air Jamaica, Scoot, Mandala Airlines, Cebgo, Tigerair Taiwan, Tiger Airways.
- Applies to bookings through ZUJI HK website (https://zuji.com.hk) and ZUJI APP.
- Transaction amount applies to flight ticket fare only, taxes and surcharges are excluded.
- The Offer does not apply to bookings made through ZUJI’s packages page (https://zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages), nor to one-way journeys or to multi-city (open-jaw) journeys.
- Offer applies to selected pre-paid rooms. Payments made directly to the supplier or hotel, including on-site check-in at the hotel, are not eligible.
- Use of the hotel coupon code is bound by terms and conditions. Please click here for details.
- Travel period must be completed on or before 28th February 2019.
- Cardholders must enter the coupon code in the checkout page, click “Apply Now” and settle payment with eligible BEA Credit Cards. The transaction time is defined according to the system time of ZUJI HK website and ZUJI APP.
- For each booking, only one coupon code can be used.
- If the transaction is not settled by BEA Credit Card, ZUJI has the right to debit the value of the coupon code discount and a HK$350 administration fee from the cardholder’s credit card and cancel the related bookings without further notice.
- If cardholders wish to change a booking made using a coupon code after the booking period, ZUJI has the right to debit the discount from the cardholder’s credit card account without further notice.
- If cardholders have cancelled any related transaction which had been included in calculating the transaction after the receipt of the discount, ZUJI has the right to debit the discount from the cardholder’s credit card account without further notice.
- In case of any fraud / fraudulent, or the related transaction does not fulfill all promotion requirements, ZUJI has the right to debit the value of the coupon code discount and a HK$350 administration fee from the cardholder’s credit card account without further notice.
- Use of the coupon code is bound by terms and conditions. Please visit https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/about-us/coupon-codes/and https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/general/terms-and-conditions/, for details.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Offer applies to cardholders who settle any related payments to ZUJI in full with a BEA Credit Card. The BEA UnionPay Dual Currency PLATINUM Credit Card and BEA JCB PLATINUM Card are excluded.
- The Offer is available on first-come-first served basis while stocks last.
- The Offer cannot be redeemed for cash, gift/cash vouchers, or other products/services, nor be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- All photos are for reference only.
- No person other than the cardholder or The Bank of East Asia, Limited (“BEA”) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- BEA makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products, services, or information provided by ZUJI. BEA shall not be liable for any matters arising from or in connection with the products, services, or information provided by ZUJI. Cardholders should direct any queries or complaints to ZUJI.
- BEA and ZUJI reserve the sole right to vary or cancel the Offers and/or amend or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time with appropriate notice. In the event of any dispute, the decision of BEA and ZUJI shall be final and conclusive.