Exclusive Offers for Standard Chartered executive platinum / executive Credit Card
From now till 31 December 2018, you can enjoy below offers with your Standard Chartered executive platinum Credit Card / Standard Chartered executive Credit Card by using below Coupon Codes.
2.5% off Hong Kong Airlines Economy Class Round Trip Ticket*
11% off Hong Kong Airlines Business Class Round Trip Ticket*
10% off hotel bookings^
*Travel must be completed by 28 February 2019. The flights have to depart from Hong Kong.
^Travel must be completed within 6 months after the booking. Coupon Code cannot be used for hotel reservation at certain properties. Please click here to read the Hotel Coupon Code General Terms & Conditions for details.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms and Conditions of ZUJI offers exclusive to Standard Chartered executive platinum Credit and executive Credit Mastercard (“Promotion”)
- The Promotion is valid from 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion consists of 2.5% off Hong Kong Airlines (“HX”) economy class tickets (“Offer 1”), 11% off HX business class tickets (“Offer 2”) and 10% off hotel booking at participating hotels (“Offer 3”) (collectively, the “Offers”).
- For Offer 1 and Offer 2, travel must be completed by 28 February 2019. For Offer 3, travel must be completed within 6 months after the bookings.
- Unless otherwise specified, to be eligible to the Offers, principal cardholders and supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) must settle the payment with Standard Chartered executive platinum Credit Card or Standard Chartered executive Credit Card (“Eligible Executive Cards”) issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“Bank”).
- Cardholders can enjoy Offer 1 or Offer 2 or Offer 3 in a single transaction. To enjoy the Offers, bookings have to be made via ZUJI Limited (“Zuji”) at https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/hot-deals/scbmastercard
- Cardholders are required to enter a correct coupon code (“Coupon Code”) into the Coupon Code field in the checkout section of the website, click “Apply Now” button and settle payment with Eligible executive Cards.
- Offer 1 and Offer 2 shall only apply to bookings on flights wholly operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX), originating from Hong Kong and are not applicable to code-share flights and connecting flights on other airlines. Offer 1 and Offer 2 are not applicable to one-way or multi-city (open-jaw) journeys, and do not apply to booking packages via Zuji at zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages.
- Offer 1 and Offer 2 apply the discount on base airfare only (i.e. excluding taxes, surcharges etc.).
- Offer 3 is subject to hotel room availability.
- Coupon Code of Offer 3 is valid for hotel bookings only and is not permitted for combining a flight and hotel in one booking or in a package booking.
- For each booking, only one Coupon Code can be used, and the discount can be enjoyed once only. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with other coupon codes.
- The Coupon Code is not valid for use where payment for the qualifying purchases are required to be made directly to suppliers or hotels, including on-site check-in at the hotel premises.
- The Coupon Code cannot be used for hotel reservations at certain properties. Please read the Coupon Code General Terms & Conditions at before redemption.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
- If the transaction is not settled by Eligible executive Cards, Zuji has the right to charge Cardholders’ card account for the amount of the Coupon Code discount obtained by Cardholders and HK$350 administration fee without further notice.
- If Cardholders wish to change a booking made using a Coupon Code after the Promotion Period, Cardholders may be charged the full amount of the Coupon Code discount as well as any carrier-imposed change fees or charges.
- If Cardholders have cancelled any related transaction which had been included in calculating the transaction after the receipt of the discount, Zuji has the right to debit the discounted amount from the Cardholders’ card account without further notice.
- In case of any fraud / fraudulent, or the related transaction does not fulfill all Promotion requirements, ZUJI has the right to debit the amount of the Coupon Code discount and HK$350 administration fee from the Cardholders’ card account without further notice.
- Offers and use of Coupon Code are subject to other terms and conditions, please refer to the booking conditions and the Coupon Code Terms and Conditions for details.
- Zuji is solely responsible for the products and any services in connection with the Promotion which are provided to Cardholders. The Bank is not the providers of any of the products and/or any services in connection with the Promotion and make no representation or warranty in relation to the products and/or services.
- Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products / services supplied by the merchants under or in connection with the Promotion. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products and / or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and / or services provided by the merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion or in making the Offers available or the products and / or services under the Promotion, by the merchants, its employees, officers or agents.
- The Bank and Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. (“Mastercard”) do not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under this Promotion. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and the Bank and Mastercard accept no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by the Bank or Mastercard and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in this Promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by the Bank or Mastercard.
- The Bank and ZUJI reserve the right to extend, alter or terminate the Promotion and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. All matters or disputes in connection with the Promotion set out in these terms and conditions will be subject to the final decision of the Bank and ZUJI.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Bank and ZUJI shall be final and conclusive.
- Promotion is subject to the terms and conditions as set out by the Bank. For details, please visit: XXX.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.