Standard Chartered Mastercard Credit Card Offers: up to 15% off Hong Kong Airlines flights
From 19 to 30 September 2018, book with your eligible Standard Chartered/MANHATTAN Mastercard credit card and get below offers by entering corresponding Coupon Code at checkout page:
Extra 5% off on Hong Kong Airlines Economy Class Return tickets* (min. spend HK$2,000)
Extra 15% off on Hong Kong Airlines Business Class Return tickets* (min. spend HK$2,000)
*Travel must be completed by 28 February 2019. The flights have to depart from Hong Kong.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Terms and Conditions of ZUJI and Standard Chartered Mastercard instant 5% off ("Offer 1") Hong Kong Airlines (HX) Economy Class tickets and 15% off on HX Business Class tickets ("Offer 2"):
1. The “Booking Period” runs from 19 September 2018 to 30 September 2018, both dates inclusive. Travel must be completed by 28 February 2019.
2. Customers must settle the payment with Standard Chartered Mastercard issued in Hong Kong ("Eligible Cards") to enjoy Offer 1 and 2.
3. Customers can enjoy instant 5% discount on Hong Kong Airlines Economy Class return flight booking, or 15% discount on HX Business Class return flight booking when booking in a single transaction by entering the correct coupon code into the Coupon Code field in the checkout section of the website, click “Apply Now” button and settle payment with Eligible Cards.
4. Cardholders can enjoy Offer 1 or Offer 2 in a single transaction. To enjoy the Offers, bookings have to be made via ZUJI Limited (“ZUJI”) at https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/hot-deals/scbmastercardtravel.
5. Offer 1 and 2 shall only apply to bookings on flights wholly operated by Hong Kong Airlines (HX), originating from Hong Kong and is not applicable on code-share flights and connecting flights on other airlines. These Offers are not applicable on one-way or multi-city (open-jaw) journeys and not applicable to booking packages via ZUJI (zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages)
6. The Offer 1 and Offer 2 apply the discount to the base airfare only (i.e. excluding taxes, surcharges etc.)
7. For each booking, only one Coupon Code can be used, and the discount can be enjoyed once only. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with other coupon codes.
8. Unless otherwise specified, the offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products.
9. If the transaction is not settled by Eligible Card, ZUJI has the right to charge Customers’ card account for the amount of the coupon code discount obtained by Customers and a HK$350 administration fee without further notice.
10. If Customers wish to change a booking made using a Coupon Code after the Booking Period, Customers may be charged the full amount of coupon code discount as well as any carrier-imposed change fees or charges.
11. If Customers have cancelled any related transaction which had been included in calculating the transaction after the receipt of the discount, ZUJI has the right to debit the discount from the Cardholder’s credit card account without further notice.
12. In case of any fraud / fraudulent, or the related transaction does not fulfill all promotion requirements, ZUJI has the right to debit the value of the coupon code discount and a HK$350 administration fee from the Cardholder’s card account without further notice.
13. All product information, prices, and photos shown are for reference only.
14. Offers and use of Coupon Code are subject to other terms, please refer to the booking conditions on ZUJI website (https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/general/terms-and-conditions/) and Coupon Code Terms and Conditions (https://www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/about-us/coupon-codes/) for details.
15. Standard Chartered Bank and ZUJI reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
16. ZUJI is solely responsible for the products and any services in connection with the Promotion which are provided to Cardholders. The Bank is not the providers of any of the products and/or any services in connection with the Promotion and make no representation or warranty in relation to the products and/or services.
17. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products / services supplied by the merchants under or in connection with the Promotion. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products and / or services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and / or services provided by the merchants, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the Promotion or in making the Offers available or the products and / or services under the Promotion, by the merchants, its employees, officers or agents.
18. The Bank and Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. (“Mastercard”) do not assume any responsibility for the products and services offered under this Promotion. The products are sold and services are provided solely by the relevant vendors, under such terms and conditions as determined by such vendors, and the Bank and Mastercard accept no liability whatsoever in connection with such products and services. The products and services have not been certified by the Bank or Mastercard and under no circumstances shall the inclusion of any product or service in this Promotion be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such product or service by the Bank or Mastercard.
19. In case of any dispute, the decision of Standard Chartered Bank and ZUJI shall be final and conclusive. Offer 1 and Offer 2 are subject to the terms and conditions as set out by the Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited. For details, please visit: https://av.sc.com/hk/content/docs/hk-zuji-tnc-en.pdf
20. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.