HSBC Business Mastercard Cardholders enjoy 15% off Hong Kong Airlines
From 23 Mar 2018 to 14 Jun 2018, HSBC Business Mastercard cardholders can enjoy 15% off Hong Kong Airlines Business Class tickets or Economy Class tickets (Economy class discount for first 500 bookings only) after entering the corresponding coupon code on the checkout page.
Please enter your HSBC Business Mastercard first 6-digit of credit card numbers to get the coupon code:
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
- The promotional period is from 23 March 2018 to 14 June 2018, both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). The travel period must be completed within 6 months from the date of booking.
- This Promotion applies to companies or business enterprises (each a “Company”) and their nominated cardholders(s) (“Eligible Cardholder(s)”) that hold HSBC Business Mastercard(s) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (the “Bank”) within the Promotional Period. This Promotion is not applicable to personal credit card, Visa Business Card, RMB Business Card, Corporate Card and Purchasing Card.
- The terms and conditions of the Company and the Eligible Cardholder’s HSBC Business Card Programme Agreement will continue to apply. This Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions..
Additional terms and conditions for 15% off selected Hong Kong Airline Air Tickets (the “Offer”)
- The 15% discount Offer applies only to bookings made on Zuji.com.hk when settling the relevant payment with HSBC Business Mastercard (“Eligible Card”) during the promotional period on Hongkong Airlines (“HX”) operated flights on applicable booking classes to all destinations as follows:
- HX Business Class bookings; or
- HX Economy Class on a first-come-first-served basis and only limited to the first 500 successfully booked tickets; and
The applicable coupon code must be applied during the checkout process; these coupon codes are available after successful credit card BIN verification.
- Offer discounts apply only on the base fare. Taxes, carrier surcharges, fees, commissions and other charges are not included when computing the value of discount.
- The Offer shall only apply to bookings on flights wholly operated by Hongkong Airlines (HX) and excludes code-share flights and connecting flights on other airlines. ZUJI reserves the right to charge the value of the discount to the cardholder for non-eligible bookings. Cancellation of bookings may attract airline charges as per fare rules of the tickets purchased.
- The Offer is subject to flight availability.
- The Offer does not apply to booking packages (zuji.com.hk/en-hk/packages), nor to one-way or multi-city (open-jaw) journeys.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- If the transaction is not settled with HSBC Business Mastercard, ZUJI has the right to debit the value of the flight coupon code discount and a HK$300 administration fee from the customer’s credit card without further notice.
- For each booking, only one coupon code can be used and the discount can be enjoyed once only.
- General terms and conditions and coupon code terms and conditions apply. Please visit zuji.com.hk and www.zuji.com.hk/en-hk/about-us/coupon-codes for details.
- Any changes to a booking or booking cancellation after the promotion, booking will invalidate the discount offer and cardholder will be charged for full value of the discount enjoyed as well as other change fees that may be imposed by the carrier.
- Only Eligible Cardholders and Companies whose Business Mastercard(s) accounts are valid and in good standing during the entire Promotional Period will be eligible for the Offer.
- Any fraud and/or abuse of any offer under this promotion will result in forfeiture of the Company and the Eligible Cardholder’s entitlement to the offer. The Bank and/or ZUJI reserves the right to debit from the Eligible Cardholders' credit card account the equivalent amount of the Offer without prior notice (if applicable).
- In case of disputes arising out of this Promotion, the decision of the Bank and/or ZUJI shall be final and conclusive.
- The Bank and ZUJI reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate granting any offer under this Promotion, and/or vary these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The Bank and ZUJI accept no liability for any such change or suspension/termination.
- In case of discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.